If you have dolls, and you like to crochet, here are some ideas. I am sure that your daughters will enjoy this. In the same time, you can teach your daughters to crochet simple stuff for their dolls. It is easy and you will be happy to have handmade stuff.
- NAIL ART
- SECOND LIFE
- Cross Stitches
- Ribbon Embroidery
- My Social Presence
- Olx My Shop
- FineArtAmerica My Shop
- My PicsArt
- Care pe care?
This tutorial is especially for Christina Cawley, who wrote me by mail and asked me to explain her how to do it. It is also for all who like to crochet. The pattern is published here:
The stitches you will use are explained here:
You can download the book, it is free, and here you have the explanation of all stitches.
This is the pattern
1. Begin with the magic loop (click on each image to see it larger)
2. Crochet inside the magic loop *1 puff st (of 2 dc), 5 ch* and repeat from *_* until you have 6 puffs and 5 chains. Crochet 3 ch and 1 dc (your crochet will be right in the middle of the 6th hole of 5 ch).
3. Pull the yard and close the magic loop, cut the ending and continue the pattern
4. From where you are with your crochet, you do *1 sc, 7 ch* repeat from *_* in each hole and close with 1 sl st (pay attention to have 1 sc in the middle of each previous hole of 5 ch)
5. In the first sc crochet 3 ch, 1 dc (this will be the first puff of 2 dc) then continue with *5 ch, 1 sc in the middle of the hole of 7 ch, 5 ch, 1 puff st (of 2 dc)* repeat from *_* and close with 1 sl st (pay attention you have 6 puffs (of 2 dc) in each previous sc)
6. In each puff st (of 2 dc) you crochet *3 dc, 2 ch, 1 sc in first hole, 2 ch* repeat from *_* and close with 1 sl st
7. This is the last row. Crochet in each double crochet *1 puff st (of 3 dc), 5 ch, 1 puff st (of 3 dc), 5 ch, 1 puff st (of 3 dc), 3 ch, 1 sc in first hole, 1 picot (of 5 ch), 3 chains* repeat from *_* and close with 1 sl st.
That is all. Enjoy.
If you need further help and if you have Skype you can contact me there or by mail. I shall give you my Skype ID by e-mail. Hope this is helpful for you, all.
MAKE A DONATION - If you like what you see and read in my blog, if you appreciate my work and effort and if you afford a donation, you can help me continue: http://goo.gl/2Q8GGR